Volunteer With Us
We invite you to volunteer with our range of rewarding programs. Here are some possible placements:
- Food programs: Staff the food pantry, stock shelves at the warehouse, serve lunch to seniors, deliver food boxes to homebound customers, pack backpacks for kids, pick up donations or distribute fresh produce.
- Gardens: Weed, prepare beds, water and tend plants and harvest produce to be shared with food pantry customers.
- Wellness programs: Lead classes or groups in the areas of exercise, nutrition and cooking. Share an existing skill or gain a new one through training and share with low-income seniors.
- Event planning and community outreach: Lead a food drive at your school, church, work or neighborhood. Participate in planning committees, gain sponsorships and in-kind donations, build partnerships, staff event tables and work on publications, media relations and social media.
- Office support: Answer phones, maintain database, make calls, organize paperwork, and perform computer tasks.